Since I have been writing for Craft Gossip I have been experimenting more and more with felting.Â This pendent was knit with KNIT PICKS Palette 100% wool yarn in white.Â Â After knitting it, I put a piece of a bamboo skewer vertically and one horizontally and then hand felted it in the sink to control the process.Â I crocheted a necklace and machine felted this.Â The lime glass beads are hand sewn in a constrained design.Â I love it and enjoyed this experiment.Â Â Doesnâ€™t my Buda look lovely?
- DIY Lovely Felt bead Necklace
- Recycling Yarn from a Knit Sweater
- Felted Sea Glass Necklace
- How to Make Felt Beads and Simple Jewelry
- The Felted Chicken’s Angler Fish