I ran across this site, Cake Spy and I am trying to find out if these kits can be bought in countries, other than Japan. The Patisserie Soleil site is not user friendly when translated.Cake Spy, tells us:Need a craft you can handle? Invest in a DIY felt cake from Patisserie Soleil, a cuter-than-cute Japanese company offering kits for Frenchie-style felt “pastries” that are so easy that you can figure them out even with the instructions in a foreign language. In fact, all you need are a needle, scissors and adhesive: everything else is pre-cut and ready to go.Check out these charming deserts. If anyone can find out where to buy these let us know?
Thanks to one of my readers here is the link to the site where we can buy these kits.Â The site is called Reprod Depot.
- My Favorite Felt Sweets by Joie Staff, translated by Yoko Ishiguro
- DIYdish Double-Layer Cake Felt Pin Cushion video tutorial
- Felting kits from Handmade
- Holidays DIY: A Felt Garland for your Tree
- Tutorial and Pattern: Felt and leather Scissor Case