My friend Carol and I did a diaper bags project for a baby shower gift.Â I designed the pattern and did the felting and Carol machine knit the bag. Â Everyone at the shower thought it was an awesome diaper bag.Â If you go to buy a knitted diaper bag it will cost near $70 and we did the project for about $15. The mother-to-be was thrilled and she can use it for a fashion bags after baby grows.Â Since this has already had the hell washed out of it makes it totally washable in cold water.Â Â If anyone is interested in the machine knit pattern contact Carol.Â I do not machine knit, but the results are very neat and tidy.Â
If you are interested in seeing more and larger pictures go FeltingFads.
By Linda Lanese
- Mommy Felted Messenger Bag, By Marlaina Bird
- A felted tapestry crochet tutorial by Carol Ventura
- A collaborative effort scarf
- Pike Place Market Bag Free Felted Crocheted Pattern
- Recycled felted Cashmere, Teddy Bear Family