I know I am going to buy this book. It looks like a book that will inspire me with new ideas. You can purchase it from Amazon at one of best prices I can find. The newest gotta-have-it guidebook for a skill that’s growing in popularity, this book from Kooler Design Studio offers techniques and instructions for more than 50 beautiful, innovative projects. It primarily features projects by Kay Kaduce and Judy Jacobs, as well as an extensive section on jewelry felting by Rona Horn. This books Includes more than 300 how-to photos and patterns. Chapters include fun purses, glamorous clothing, fresh felted flowers, gorgeous jewelry and a home decor chapter with garden art and holiday gifts. Techniques include making fabric from wool roving, outlining and embellishing with yarn, felting with repurposed sweaters, felting on stones, felting shapes, and felted balls and roses.
By Linda Lanese
- The Big Book of Needle Felting
- “Beginner’s Guide to Needle Felting” By: Susanna Wallis, Book Giveaway and Review USA ONLY
- Lovely Felted Flowers form “Crafts2Cherish”
- Fresh Felt Flowers: 17 Stunning Flowers to Sew + Display
- Needle Felting Artful Fashions