There are some very good instructional videos on You Tube. And this instructor is a beginning needle felter and turned out an awesome embellished sweater. The young lady who does this video is RICË FREEMAN-ZACHERY from MIDLAND, TEXAS, UNITED STATES AND HER BLOG IS “NOTES FROM THE VOODOO CAFÉ” SHE HAS ALSO WITTEN A BOOK Living the Creative Life: Ideas and Inspiration from Working Artists that has great reviews on Amazon. Her art wear has appeared in numerous magazines. and books, including her own New Techniques for Wearabe Art and you can find her articles in several magazines. You can also see an interview with Rice at Authors@Google: Rice Freeman-Zachery
If you look on the related videos on the You Tube page you will find many fun crafting videos. This is one amazing lady and you will want to read all about her on her site.
- Felting Book as Holiday Gifts, One Stop Shopping
- 1,000 Artisan Contemporary Fiber Art, Quilts, and Wearable’s
- Needle Felted Veggies tutorial
- Books on Using Felting Machine
- Book Giveaway Kaffe Fassett’s Quilt Romance