Rachel of “Think Outside the Box” has generously offered to create one of her adorable hearts personalized just for you, the Craft Gossip Felting readers. Rachel is one the kindest and the friendliest people I’ve ever met. Again, this will be a random drawing and what you are required to do to enter the drawing is to go to Rachel’s ETSY shop, her blog, or her Flickr and simply mention in the comment section “here” which one of her pieces of art you like. This gives Rachel an opportunity to know what appeals to you and gives you the opportunity to win the heart. This will be your Valentine gift from Rachel. The contests will begin today January 27 through February 14. So let’s give Rachel a great big thanks for her kindness and generosity. Pictured above are a couple of the types of hearts that she will personalized for you you’ll be able to pick your colors and what theme you want. It is so nice to have people you write about come back and offer something so nice to us. So when you stop by Rachel’s sites please tell her you founder on Craft Gossip felting. Good luck to all my readers
By Linda Lanese
- Rachel of DreamWoven Fiber Designer
- Think Outside the Box, Felting Artist, Rachel Grande
- Fall Felt Flower Centerpiece & Beautiful Felt Rose Tutorials
- Winner of Knitting needle set or crochet hook set Giveaway by: eKnittingNeedles.com
- Win Grandma’s Snowmen Needle Felting Kit-USA ONLY!