We have heard so much about felting old wool sweater, but maybe you would like to use the wool yarn from a sweater to knit or crochet something new. Neauveau fiber arts has a high-quality, pictorial tutorial on how to unravel a sweater and reused the yarn. If you are into felting you will want to find a wool sweater. I feel this idea is something any knitter or for you people that crochet could use. Maybe you have an old moth holed sweater that you could use the yarn from to knit something new and awesome and when done be sure to store so those nasty little moths don’t ruin you new creation.
By Linda Lanese
- Recycling Yarn from a Knit Sweater
- How to Felt a Bobbled Scarflet
- Felted Coaster tutorial Queen Anne Lace
- Stylish Repairs: Felted Sweater Patches
- How to Make Hats from Recycled Sweaters