Martha’s Stewart does it again. These pumpkins are amazing and easy to make. Assembled from yarn, rope, and foam balls, these homespun pumpkin decorations are simple to make. For each, gently press top and bottom of a Styrofoam ball against a work surface to flatten ends (so ball doesn’t roll). Wrap orange roving around ball. Insert a T pin into top. Tie cream or orange mohair yarn to pin and cover ball. Cut a length of rope; place over pin, and attach with a hot-glue gun, pressing to secure.
By Linda Lanese
- Needle-Felted Scarves with Yarn Stripes
- Six ways with felt flowers
- Valentine Felt Heart Bookmark
- Felting Tutorial – How to Make a Wet Felted Pod / Vessel using a resist
- Felt Ghost Chair Covers video tutorial