What a stunning autumn table to greet your guests from Canadian Living.com. There is a great tutorial and a good template for the pieces you will need. The magic of felt is there is very little sewing involved and you have a professional looking table with minimal cost and effort. Pick up some good felt squares from your craft store and get crafting. To make 8 place card holders, 8 napkin rings and the table runner, you need about 0.25 m felt in each of several fall colors (such as red, orange, yellow, green and brown. I found this deal on “Save on Crafts” for Felt Squares 24 pieces (9-1/2″ x 12″) $4.99 pkg. If you use two or three colors the cost would be inexpensive.
By Linda Lanese
- How to Make Felt Acorn Napkin Rings for Thanksgiving
- How-To: Modular Felt coasters & Trivets
- Mod Felt Coasters Craft Projects to Make as Christmas Gifts
- DIY: Natural Dye Table Runner by Kathreen Ricketson
- Fabric Acorn Tutorial and why not felt