Run don’t walk over to Beth’s Felting in Fibrespace for you chance to win this stunning felted brooch. The contest ends tonight and the rules are simple. From Beth: it is my little giveaway to celebrate the International Day of Felt. The theme for this day was the segment of the colour wheel yellow through to red. So I’ve made a little felted flower from merino wool and dyed it yellow using fustic. For your chance to win just leave a comment and I’ll draw the winner at random on Friday the 9th of October. Be sure to check out all of Beth’s amazing felted items and her ETSY shop (fibrespace). Pictured along with the brooch are two of her bags, one is such fun and the other is charming.
- Giveaway: knit 8-Ball Skullcap from Knits by katazyna
- Giveaway: Stunning Felt Fingerless Gloves from NadiaDMiller’s EcoStreet USA
- Noniâ€™s Pattern, Angelika’s Yarn Store, Lacis Museum of Lace & Textiles, Package Giveaway
- 4 amazing projects from the Etsy Russian Team
- Win Nuno Felting Supplies from the Funky Felter