Make this cute and easy pincushion with wool fabric scraps and a blender. This marvelous video comes from HGTV Simply Quilts with quilting artist Cindy Thury Smith. This is an wonderful and fun idea for all of us to try. We all have scraps of wool felt and wool roving lying around and what a wonderful way to use them up and create art. There is a few second commercial before the tutorial video. I think we can all find other projects to make using this method and what an adorable gift to make for holidays or craft sales.
By Linda Lanese
- How to: Wet Felting Easter Eggs [with video]
- DIY Halloween Felt Earrings (TheNightmareBeforeChristmasInspired)
- Felted egg-nest centerpiece
- Felted Rock Tutorial by Derek & Lauren @ Design Sponge
- Make Wool Mittens with Olivia of OilArt; a video tutorial