This tutorial for this adorable felted sweater floral earmuff /headband comes from the blog “Maya Made” is a very interesting and fun blog. All you will need is: a felted turtleneck sweater, a scissor, thread, and a needle. There is another tutorial and template from “Wise Craft” on making the flowers. This is such a quick and clever idea that was made out of necessity. Take a look at the blog and you can read how our designer was forced into making this headband.
By Linda Lanese
- How to Make Up-cycled Sweater Bookmarks
- How to felt a sweater video tutorial
- Repairing a Cashmere Sweater Using Roving
- Stylish Repairs: Felted Sweater Patches
- Nicky Epstein’s Books, Crocheted Flowers & Knitted Flowers