I bought these adorable acorns from Kim Buchheit of Wildly Woolly and I love them. I have a small black bowl filled with them on my coffee table and people always ask where I bought them. I always tell them where to get them but I don’t know if they buy them, but I hope they do. Now Kim is offering a video tutorial on just how to make these darlings and the process is clear and doable. If you are not into making them you can always buy them from Kim’s ETSY shop “Kim’s ETSY Boutique” along with some of her other fabulous felted art. Thanks Kim, for the wonderful video tutorial.
By Linda Lanese
- Wildly Woolly Art Felters
- Winner of Faith, Hope, Love, Knitting Giveaway
- Easy way to make Felted Balls By Kim of Wildly Woolly
- “Make Your Presents Felt”
- Felted Crochet – Amigurumi Ghost