Create this charming Valentine Character from an old Wool sweater. Who would not like to receive this cute valentine? Women, Men, boys, girls and babies, because we are using felted sweaters yours can be very personalized to your Valentine Cupid target. This tutorial comes from Erika Kern. Her crafting career started in a dumpster scrounging gems with her amazingly creative grandfather. How creative, you ask? Well when she was only 4 he made her a working miniature Farris Wheel made solely from trash and a few screws, nuts, and bolts. You name the craft, Erika’s probably tried it but her true craft love is embroidery. She’s been stitching since she was 8 and a few years ago discovered the fun of working with wool felt. In 2005 she began “my imaginary boyfriend” combining her love of classic crafts, laughter, and whimsy into her home decor and personal accessories. The tutorial for this project can be found on “CraftStylish”.
By Linda Lanese
- Little Craft: valentine twig Cupid’s arrows
- Free DIY, Be My Bluebird ~ Wool Felt Valentine Tutorial
- CraftStylish Restyle a magazine from “Taunton” Review and Giveaway!
- Pattern for a felt half eaten gingerbread man
- Felt (it) up tutorial by Nad Thitadilaka