I ran across this tutorial on a blog called “felt sew good”. Although Cheryl the blog keeper has them listed as holiday ornaments I thought they were perfect for Valentine Day. Each one is created from felted sweaters and embellished with embroidery and button. These sweet little hearts would make adorable Valentines gifts for anyone dear to you. If your children exchange Valentines in their schools these would be so amazing for a teacher. Cheryl offers, as she refers to it as a quick tutorial but it does show you step-by-step how to create these adorable little hearts.
By Linda Lanese
- Free Embroidered Felt Hearts Tutorial
- Make an Alpaca Wool Sweater into a Felted handmade Bag tutorial
- Needle-Felted Chicks video tutorial
- Project: Potted Hearts Tutorial
- Felt Sparrow Necklace Tutorial