I think these Shamrock pins for St Patrick’s Day are absolutely adorable and it looks like they are easy enough to make. I am sure that everyone that is Irish or just Irish on St. Patrick’s Day would enjoy having one of these. The tutorial is done by the stitcher scribbler. If you don’t want to make them you can always go to their shop and pick something up for St. Patrick’s Day. They are shops name is The little Stitcher Scribbler etsy shop.
By Linda Lanese
- Shamrock Brooch Freebie Tutorial
- Free Felt Projects: Mini Shamrock Banner & Shamrock Barrette
- Felt Craft Projects Mini Shamrock Banner and Lucky Shamrock Charm
- Crocheted Felted Shamrocks
- Mini Shamrock Banner tutorial