What I like most about this flower from Whipup.net, is that you cam use any colors you want to create a pretty bouquet to decorate a jacket or a hat or anything that suits your fancy. Think of this flower in gorgeous shades of green for St. Patrick’s Day. This is something you could do with the children if they are old enough to handle a scissor. Don’t worry about what shape they cut it will be their own unique design and you can explain to them that they are saving the planet.
What makes this flower so grand? It’s simple to make and crafted from sustainable products: eco-fi felt made of recycled plastic bottle and sweet vintage buttons. In no time at all, you’ll have a new felt posy for your wardrobe by following this simple tutorial. In fact, you’ll just have to be patient enough to allow the glue to dry between steps.
By Linda Lanese
- Faux Felted Water Bottle Bracelets tutorial and eBook
- The Little Felt Cloud Flower, tutorial
- Peony Flower Felt Clip Tutorial + Template
- (Tutorial) box fold felt flower headband
- Hopscotch Play Mat DIY by A Girl and a Glue Gun