The little chicks and eggs that are pictured are beyond precious. The instructions for these adorable creatures are on the Purl Bee and all the necessary yarns for this project can be purchased at purlsoho.com. There’re complete instructions for creating these little cuties and which yarns and needles to use. The creator of this project, Whitney relates:” It’s been a very long, very snowy winter in New York and, so, Easter is especially welcome to me this year. I can’t wait for a holiday that celebrates spring’s harbingers: baby chicks and lambs, budding daffodils, the bright colors of a warm, sunny day. To get the feeling started early, I made these Fuzzy Easter Chicks and Mini Easter Eggs. They fill me with anticipation and the hope that, yes, spring will actually come”. I hope you enjoy this project and check out all the other amazing projects they offer.
- How to: Wet Felting Easter Eggs [with video]
- Easter Spring Chicks and Mini felt bunnies’ tutorials
- Felted Easter Eggs Video Tutorial
- Felt Easter Eggs and Felted Bunnies tutorials
- Felted Rock Tutorial by Derek & Lauren @ Design Sponge