Fiber Friday! How many of us want to own some pieces from Anthropologie but a $68 tee (pictured) is just not in our budget? Pick up some inexpensive tees and go to town. This tutorial come from Fine Craft Guild and the designer is Becca of Blue Cricket Design. Here is a free tutorial on ‘how to design your own t-shirt with tulle flower embellishments’ to create that wizzidiwow Anthropologie-look for a budget that suits you. This tutorial shows that nowadays fashion is about your own creativity rather than ‘some designer’s. And to make this embellished t-shirt does not take much more than a good dose of creative, fun play. You’ll create a unique wearable art piece that way.
- Anthropologie Inspired Necklace Tutorial
- Make an Easy T-shirt Bracelet
- Felted Wool Play-Lands by, Sage Dream Design
- Felted Silk Chiffon Scarf Project
- Jenne Giles’s new book “Felt Fashion”