It’s Tuesday and that can only mean one thing…you’re going to learn something! Janet of Empty Nest is going to show you how she creates wrist warmers. She is offering a step-by-step pictorial tutorial for this project. If you are rolling your eyes thinking, you’re nut, its April, I don’t need wrist warmers! You would be surprised how many Janet sells to women who work in cold air conditioned offices or early bike riders and walkers. You can always bookmark this tutorial for this fall if this idea does not appeal to you today and they do make fabulous gifts! I live in Ohio and a pair of wrist warmers would feel good today. Janet offers a Tuesday Tutorial each week, so check back and see what she is up to and what she will be teaching you.
By Linda Lanese
- Lavender Rice Filled Felt Heart Hand Warmers DIY
- DIY Felting: Making a Silk Purse Out of a Sow’s Ear
- Valentine Felt Heart Bookmark
- The Advent Calendar Project Week 22 Felt Owls
- Tutorial – Felt Cupcake Wrist Pincushion