I encourage you to visit this charming shop filled with so many diverse creations, you will not be sorry! The Empty Nest ETSY Shop is operated by Janet and she is the one woman show behind The Empty Nest, so named because her two wonderful guys have grown and left home. Janet has been painting since 1987 and playing with yarn all her life. A few years ago she rediscovered her sewing machine and has been a fabric nut ever since. All her treasures are created in a pet free and smoke free studio. She hopes you enjoy her shop and please keep in mind her creations are unique and one of a kind. Janet loves rescuing adult wool and cashmere sweaters and felting them to create beautiful OOAK children’s sweaters that she sells all around the world.
- DIY Felting: Making a Silk Purse Out of a Sow’s Ear
- Tutorial: Learn Something Tuesday, couture wrist warmers
- Knit Felt in Love with Crochet
- Felted nest and eggs tutorial
- Make an Alpaca Wool Sweater into a Felted handmade Bag tutorial