Crafter Jen Hopwood shows us via videos how to create two fun projects on the Martha Stewart show. There are two videos; one is for the lovely tote and the other is for the snappy tee. Both projects are useful and fun and I think they will be of interest to you. You can always depend on Martha to offer us something amazing. Jen’s internet shop is called My Perennial if you would like to buy some of her beautiful items.
By Linda Lanese
- Fabulous Felt Flowers – Part 1 and part 2 By: Lynne Farris Designs
- Earth Day, Going Green with Betz White
- Betz White’s tutorial on felted teacup pincushions!
- Making felted stone soap with Director Gary Marshall
- How to make a Felted Pumpkin & Apple, Video Tutorials