Claire Townsend of SmallStars had a very bad day at the Laundromat a while back. Despite being a costume designer and handling fabric for a living, she’s not always careful with her own stuff. Some of her vintage sweaters from the 1950s and ‘60s accidentally made their way into a dryer full of jeans. They came out much smaller and very felted. Claire is showing use just how to make this lovely capelet via a video on Vimeo. I think you will enjoy watching and learning how she creates her stunning capelets.
- FREE DIY, Ruffled Chiffon Fairy Light Box
- Felted egg-nest centerpiece
- Video; how to needle felt a Halloween pumpkin
- Felt Christmas Tree Skirt Video Tutorial
- Easter Pattern: Felted knitted rabbit patterns