I have done several postings on felted balls Acorns, but you can make these without using roving and just sewing up some inexpensive felt material you can buy at any craft shop and save time wet felting balls. Sara of Zemphira ~ Scatter Art has a good tutorial for us. The Acorns are beginning to fall, so get out and collect these little treasures for crafting throughout the year. I also love Sara’s Little Dipper The constellation owl I found on Flickr. Thank you Sara!
By Linda Lanese
- Halloween Felt Acorns the easy way
- How to make a felted ball video tutorial by Sara of Sara’s Texture Crafts
- Felt Blooms – Guidelines tutorial
- Crafting with Felted Wool – Fall Crafts – Felt Autumn Leaves
- Giveaway, 6 Felted Acorn from FairyFolk