Kimmy of Classy Frills loves all things girly and frilly! Ruffles, sequins, beads, feathers… and the list goes on! She has a newly discovered love for using these girly things to create beautiful flower pins, clips, shoe clips, and pacifier holders. She is from Longview, TX and she recently married the love of her life! Step out in style with Classy Frills! Classy Frills is an upscale boutique that offers custom made headbands for all ages, flower pins, shoe clips and pacifier holders! Do pay her visit and step into her girly world, you will not be disappointed.
By Linda Lanese
- Embellished Knit and Felt Hat
- Tutorial: Felt Flower Pins for Summer!
- Make an Easy T-shirt Bracelet
- Taiana Giefer’s felted merino wool textiles
- Felt Good Fibers, Breanna Rockstad-Kincaid