How pretty are these fall leaves created from felt? I found the tutorial and patterns on Craftideas.org and think the leaves would really bring fall indoors for Halloween and Thanksgiving, plus they can be used year after year. I love the colors used. Create each of these easy felt leaves in a matter of minutes to have simple decorations for your home. Use them to decorate wreaths or as appliqués for felted wool fall placemats. Another idea would be to add a hanging loop to each and decorate a branch in a vase to resemble a fall tree.
- Christmas Tree Skirt Tutorial
- “Open Hands Creations” ETSY Shop
- TUTORIAL: Fall Felt Leaves
- Tutorial: Simple Felt Daisy
- 3 Felt Fun flower tutorials