This free knitting pattern Spring-Colored Felted Bowl by Sarah E. White, About.com Guide, comes from About.com knitting. This sweet little felted bowl is the perfect thing for holding just a little of something: a few balls of yarn, a couple of pieces of fruit, whatever you like. You could use it as a cover for an unsightly plastic flower pot. Sarah is sure you’ll come up with a bunch of uses for it. This bowl is very easy to knit–the only tricky part is picking up stitches around the bottom, which isn’t difficult at all
By Linda Lanese
- Felted Knitted Carrot Pattern by ME!
- Felted knit and crochet pickles with patterns (Christmas in July)
- Felted ring bowl tutorial
- Picture yourself felting your knitting by Sarah E. White (Giveaway)
- Woolery knitted/felted jewelry Tutorial