What a charming child’s sweater created by Janet Metzger host of “The Empty Nest” blog. She is graciously sharing her step-by-step tutorial with us. In this tutorial she transforms a thrift store wool sweater into an adorable child’s garment by felting and embellishing. Two of her sweaters will be featured in the February/May issue of Altered Couture. This is an extreme altered child’s couture sweater that makes us realize what amazing talent Janet has. Thanks you Janet! Janet is also holding a giveaway and you may win one of her circle of love scarves so check out the rules on her blog.
By Linda Lanese
- Moonflower Creations giveaway, felted nest-bowl and 3 felted eggs
- Valentine’s Day Tic-Tac-Toe Tutorial and Giveaway
- CraftStylish Restyle a magazine from “Taunton” Review and Giveaway!
- NEEDLE FELTING CONTEST- NEW YEAR CONTEST!! Held by Gourmet Felted
- Tutorial: Learn Something Tuesday, couture wrist warmers