Angeline host of “Moi-Kapelka Handmade” Has created this sweet woven Valentine’s Day Heart for us to re-create. Angeline tells us more about her woven heart than I can. “I can’t wait to share this idea with you. I was just sitting watching tv this evening and came up with this, what I think is a brilliant idea, a woven felt heart that you can make especially for a valentine card, or to brighten up your boring bag. I made the pattern also (it is not in PDF) but with easy to follow pictures. Just follow the pictorial instructions on my blog in Dutch or there are English instructions, for those of you who don’t understand Dutch. on the side bar there is also a language page translator. I hope you will enjoy my tutorial”!
By Linda Lanese
- Fun-to-Make Christmas Snowman Crafts
- Valentine Felt Décor Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland
- Needle Felted Strawberry Tutorial
- Page’s Felt Flower Winter Wreath Tutorial
- I Heart Fake Food – Felt French Bread Tutorial