This is a very charming valentine and I hope you all enjoy this tutorial from FaveCrafts Blog. Karisa just wrote this new tutorial for making sewn, 3-D Valentine cards with felt. she knows we be interested in sharing the tutorial, in our Valentine’s Day round-ups. This card is also part of their Valentine’s Day card swap that posted last week. Thanks! Have you ever tried sewing on paper before? It’s surprisingly very easy, and I love the way it looks to combine traditional paper crafts with sewing! Dana from Made has a simple tutorial on quilted note cards, which is what inspired me to try it. I also used this tutorial for inspiration.
- DIY: Heart Felt Valentine’s Day Cards
- Delightful Valentine felted knits & Crochets (free Patterns)
- Free Valentine’s Day eBooks
- DIY, Valentine’s Felted Hearts Card
- Handmade Holidays: Wool Ewe Be My Valentine?