Carolyn of “The Wishing Elephant” and her ETSY shop “The Wishing Elephant” has created this very charming poppy tutorial on her blog and I hope you all try one. These flowers are fairly simple and shouldn’t take longer than an hour to complete. Perfect for headbands, brooches and general embellishment and she plans on using hers for a baby mobile. Since this is her first tutorial, she is crossing her fingers that it’s easy to follow. Enjoy! Stop by and say high and tell her you saw her on Craft Gossip Felting.
By Linda Lanese
- Cherry Blossom Headband Tutorial
- How to Make a Felt Elephant Doorstop (that’s too cute for the floor)
- Make An Adorable Mobile From Embroidery Hoops (A Great Baby Gift!)
- Felted Fungus Baby Rattle
- Laura Felting in Tel Aviv, Israel