These would make darling gifts for teachers at the end of the school year. Children can mark their place in their favorite stories with these furry, felt bookmarks. Younger kids may need adult supervision when cutting out the shapes. Mother’s Day is coming and what a big smile these special little Felt Furry Friends Bookmarks made by her son or daughter would put on mom’s face. This project is on FaveCrafts by Robin Tarnoff where you can get the complete instructions and templates.
By Linda Lanese
- Owl Sock Friends Tutorial
- Longing for Spring Felt Robin Ornament
- Page’s Felt Flower Winter Wreath Tutorial
- Handmade Felt Ornaments tutorial
- Robbie the Robin Christmas decoration tutorial