All the items I am donating were designed and created by me; with the exception of the books and a couple of items I used a tutorial pattern from another crafter or if otherwise indicated. I hope you all bid to help a country having severe problems. Besides our donations Craft Gossip will be paying for the shipping and because of the extreme shipping cost we will have to limit this auction to the USA. The highest bidder will send the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal. (If you are overseas, postage will be added to your winning bid and items will be shipped as soon as payments are received from you. ALL money from this auction will go right to “The Salvation Army in Japan”. This auction will run from April 1, 2010 through April 7, 2010. All the editors have some amazing things for you to bid on, so check out everything you like and bid-bid-bid! To bid, in the comment area indicate the number you are bidding on and place your bid price. Example: #4 $10. The bidding will be updated hourly until 11 PM EST daily.
#1. The pictured muff and neck warmer or Scarf-let pattern was created by me then knitted and felted. The lovely thing about felted items is that they can be washed in the washer on gentle with cold water and flat or lined dried. The yarn was donated by Becky Patterson of artisan-yarns http://artisan-yarns.com/ Valued @ $50; Bidding starts at $8
#2. Pictured Hat and matching purse and hand painted and needle felt corner; coordinating silk scarf by me, pattern design and knitted by me and then felted. The yarn was donated by Becky Patterson of artisan-yarns http://artisan-yarns.com/ Valued @ $60; Bidding starts at $8
3. This darling hat and scarf let was designed and knitted by me and then felted. The Scarf let is not felted and the flowers are not felted to add a punch of color. The yarn was donated by Becky Patterson of artisan-yarns http://artisan-yarns.com/ Valued @ $45; Bidding starts at $8
#4. Pictured Hat and matching purse with a shell closure and detailed edging was designed and knitted by me and then felted embellished with a non-felted medallion with a stunning midi-colored feather. The yarn was donated by Becky Patterson of artisan-yarns http://artisan-yarns.com/ Valued @ $55
#6. I have two of these awesome books to auction off. In the comment area indicate if you are bidding on both or one. What better way to support Japan than bid on a book whose author lives in Japan. A $10 Value, Bidding will start at $2.
7. This darling infinity scarf was knitted and created by Carol Caldwell who hosts a wonderful ETSY shop has called cckittenknits. The lovely model is my 12 year old Kaelyn. Value $15 sarting bid is $2.
8. This cute little dumpling bag was knitted, embellished and felted by me. Part of the handles is a stunning sea shell. Value is $20, starting bid is $5.
9. Girl’s Guide to Fun and Funky Knitting is something every young knitter will love. Book valued at $10, starting bid is $2.
10. Funky Knits: Knitting Know-How for Hip Young Things [Paperback] Book valued at $10, starting bid is $2.
11. The Crafty Diva’s D.I.Y. Stylebook: A Grrrl’s Guide to Cool Creations You Can Make, Show Off, and Share [Paperback] Book valued at $10, starting bid is $2.
12. Be ready for Valentine’s Day with these assorted knitted felted hearts. Values at $15, starting bid $2.