Sara of “Craft Snob” has the most adorable “Chick Clip” for your little ones hair and I can see a tween wearing this. She offers a wonderful pictorial tutorial for you to follow. Sara crafts when her babies are sleeping, she enjoys crafting and figuring out how to construct them. But she is a picky crafter, hence “Craft Snob”. She likes things that make her feel pretty. Can you blame a girl for that? Sign up for her news letter and you will get a stunning Clementine flower tutorial free, can’t beat this offer.
- Felt Mini Top Hat Ornament tutorial
- DIY Felt Lovely Summer Headband Tutorial
- Boo-Boo Bags …aka. Rice Bags … a Handsewn Tutorial
- Felt fan necklace inspired by Anthropologie DIY
- Pink Birdie Felt Appliqué tutorial