Melissa of “Love Affair with my Brother” Melissa is having a candy free Easter in their house. For a couple of reasons: 1. her 17 month old does not need tons of sugar, and 2. Anne isn’t allowed to have chocolate per doctors orders due to allergy concerns (Melissa is allergic) so that pretty much rules out all the best Easter candy anyways other than peeps.
As an alternative Melissa is making her daughter some fun Easter presents for her to play with, one of which is her very own garden of flowers. (Pictured) Get you free pattern and tutorial here and check out the other cute ideas on “Love Affair with my Brother”
- Tutorial & Free Pattern – Chinese Take-Out Easter Basket
- Felt Food – My Peeps are here – Free Pattern
- Felt Peep bunny bunting from Dana of MADE
- Felt Egg Holder AND Finger Puppet Tutorial
- Needle-Felted Peeps: Hand-Crafted Easter Treats!