You have to fall in love with Olive (Oli) from the “Big Red Hat” She is a gregarious little lady that shows you every step to creating this stunning felt flower. She makes it seem so easy and one of the best videos I’ve seen on felt making. Watch Olivia on her video on “Big Red Hat” and learn how to make a decorative flower using wool fibers. This simple project introduces the process of water felting. The flower can be used as a decoration on a head band, hat, belt, purse or other accessory. If Olivia can do this so can you.
By Linda Lanese
- Make Wool Mittens with Olivia of OilArt; a video tutorial
- Make a Felt Flower, Video by Olivia
- Hand felting video, how to felt without using a washer
- Felted Owl and a Butterfly hats from Martha Stewart
- Video; how to needle felt a Halloween pumpkin