Abbyjane, blogger of “While She Naps”, has the loveliest tutorial on how to create these stunning felt Daffodils and what more delightful flower to celebrate Mother’s Day. Abbyjane is also the author of The Artful Bird: Feathered Friends to Make and Sew; available on Amazon an amazing book.
Abbyjane thought she would create an easy springtime craft tutorial and came up with these felt daffodils. She loves the bright yellow daffodils that are blooming everywhere now in New England. They are a sure sign that spring really is here, even if it was 32 degrees out this morning!
Make a few felt daffodils and you can have the first hopeful sign of spring on display all year round! These flowers come together fairly quickly. You should have a small bouquet in under an hour and with very few materials.
By Linda Lanese
- Free Springtime Craft Tutorial: Felt Daffodils
- Free Pattern for Knit Felted Daffodils
- DIY Felted nest and eggs “Edds for Mama Robin bird!”
- Whit’s Knits: Fuzzy Easter Chicks and Mini Easter Eggs
- Felt and fabric Cell Phone case tutorial