I am always searching for new and interesting things for you to try, buy, inspire, win, learn and admire. I love finding free tutorials and patterns for you because I know many of us don’t have the money to indulge in our hobbies and crafts. Many of us do not own stores or sell our products; we give them as gifts or for our own pleasure or use. Our giveaways are always fun and exciting and I love receiving books to review or awesome felted items offered by retailers or shop owners for you to win. I know I enter contests on the Internet and when very few, so when one of you wins a prize from us it makes me feel good about giving you something. I would love to hear opinions from all of you that read my blog. Following are some questions that you can give your honest answer about. Besides doing felting I also like to cover fiber arts so if you would like to see more fiber art tutorials and patterns now is your time to speak up. Okay, let’s get started from the following list pick your favorites are ones you really don’t want to hear about or you ideas.
1. Free tutorials
2. Free patterns
3. Free e-books
4. Book giveaways
5. Product giveaways
6. Promoting shops
7. Featuring felting or fiber artists
8. Video tutorials
9. Magazine reviews
10. Featuring something you have made
11. Featuring Craft shows and events
12. Your ideas
I really want to know what you the readers want to see on the craft gossip felting blog. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions.
- Felting Tutorials at Home Work
- Free Felting Tutorials by Moxie
- How to: Wet Felting Easter Eggs [with video]
- The Winner of the book giveaway, Knit to Be Square: Domino Designs to Knit and Felt
- How to: Wet Felting Easter Eggs [with video] & Felted Little Birdies.