I know the first time I saw a Shibori felted knit I was mesmerized by its beauty. I asked myself how could you possibly take a piece of knitted wall and add such amazing texture and dimension. I have made a few Shibori knit scarves from a pattern in a book I purchased and they turned out beautifully. And today, Jussi, of “Just Jussi” is sharing her beautiful pattern for the knit a scarf pictured above on her website. Jussi knits, design and self-publish knitwear patterns for babies and children, some are free and some are for sale on her website out of New Zealand. These scarves make a stunning addition to any wardrobe and although Christmas seems a long way off you can start knitting the as beautiful gifts for your family and friends. Find all the instructions on the JustJussi website.
By Linda Lanese
- Shibori Felting Techniques
- Mother’s Day, Free Felted Knit Patterns From Patons Yarns
- Free Pattern for; Mini Pirate or Mini Tricorn Hat
- Free Pattern for Knit Felted bag
- Free Knitting Pattern Felted Slip-ons