These are so adorable for so many uses like a baby shower or your baby’s room. Pick your color and go to town. Kata was making lots of eggs and some baskets for spring, She came up with the egg chick because something felt missing….an egg with a cute face…looked like Humpty Dumpty. A chicken that was a bigger endeavor….so here is the egg chick. These are the perfect size for little hands to hold, to slip in a bag when needing to bring along a little toy or to give as a gift. Kata shared her pictorial tutorial for you to follow on “Petite Purls”. Visit Kata’s amazing web site is http://katagolda.com/! thanks for sharing Kata.
- Tutorial: Felt Easter Chick
- Amy hearts fake food – Felt Pineapple Tutorial
- Snail Wrist Pincushion (Felting) tutorial
- Mother’s Day Felt Initial Notebook Tutorial
- Darling Christmas Felt Gift Card Holders