Meg grew up on a Colorado potato farm in the middle of nowhere and relates that this is the reason she is so crafty. Meg hosts her blog called “Meg Marie Knits” that is filled with fabulous ideas. Today I want to introduce you to 2 of her free tutorials. One is a darling Felted Flower Bowl and the other is a Felted Hook Vase. You can find both projects at this link:
By Linda Lanese
- DIY little felted bowl, La Petite Jatte
- New Free Felting Patterns and Tutorials!
- Pimp Daddy Felted Fuschia Fedora
- Felted ring bowl tutorial
- Ruffled Felted Bowl Pattern