Children love the characters that are part of their favorite TV programs and movies; so why not make up Sebastian by Miranda Becker. Sebastian the crab is King Triton’s trusted advisor and Ariel’s guide when she leaves the ocean. Create a felt Sebastian to keep your little mermaid company. Use templates to create Sebastian’s body, claws and face. Red pipe cleaners are used to construct his legs. Your completed Sebastian is pose-able and ready for play! To get the template and complete tutorial for this project go to “Disney Family”.
By Linda Lanese
- Tabletop Felt Easter Chicks tutorial
- Felty Friend from Disney Family Fun
- Heartfelt Valentine Tote tutorial
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Little Lamb Pillows DIY
- Felt Craft Projects Mini Shamrock Banner and Lucky Shamrock Charm