What a little darling! When our babies are born it is sometimes hard to tell if they are boys or girls; but this sweet flower tells it all. Kim, a friend of Autie of “iCandy Handmade” asked her if she would make her a felt flower headband for her new baby, Lola. Autie loves it when people ask her to make something for them! Follow her comprehensive tutorial and make your own.
By Linda Lanese
- Tutorials; “witchy mouse toy” and “Baby Penguin”
- Cherry Blossom Headband Tutorial
- Blue Creature finger puppet and his reindeer outfits DIY
- DIY Felt Lovely Summer Headband Tutorial
- Free Felt Rainbow Ball Tutorial