When I got my first epad, not an ipad, I downloaded Angry Bird and it is a fun and addictive game. If you or your kids are Angry Bird fans, then you have to make them these adorable little guys. The host of “Obsessively Stitching” has a wonderful pattern for you angry bird fans. Her boys (husband included, but especially the boys!) are obsessed with the game Angry Birds. They like the game, but they really like to play a real life version they invented, where they chuck objects at each other. (Don’t worry! They use safe projectiles for this!) She wanted to make their game a little more fun for them, so she created some Angry Birds and pigs for them to play with! These were last year’s Christmas gifts. This tutorial is loaded with plenty of pictures to guide you as you create yours.
By Linda Lanese
- Play Felt Christmas Tree – No Sewing Needed!
- How to needle felt a bird ornament from the new book Felted Feathered Friends
- How to Make Felt Fortune Cookies
- Win Personalized Baby’s First Christmas 2010 Birds
- Triangle felt bird bean bag Tutorial