I ran across the “Artsy VaVa” blog and fell in love with these charming art pumpkins and had to share them with you. Paper is fiber. . .and I am going to make one of these because I have the supplies. The host of “Artsy VaVa” says: “I have a new favorite Fall decorating item! For less than $2 each, I transformed dollar store pumpkins into works of art. And, it was super easy. It’s a little time consuming, so put on some music or turn on the tv and let the transformation begin.
By Linda Lanese
- Ghoulish Skull Dollar Store Centerpiece!
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T Shirts, Free eBook
- Three Easy Embellishments for Ready-Made Felt Christmas Stockings
- How-To: Yarn-Wrapped Pumpkins and Gourds
- Easy, no-sew Burlap Pumpkins & Burlap Cornucopia for your fall decorating