What little girl or boy (because they love these jumping slimy little creatures) would not adore this precious Frog? Laura of “Laura’s Blog” asks us: “How many frogs have you kissed looking for your prince?” Well let’s not go into that now, but this little felted frog is really a prince that has been enchanted by a spiteful fairy. He is doomed to be a slimy, green amphibian till a princess gives him a big smooch. Will he find his princess; will they live happily ever after? Follow this tutorial to make your own needle felted frog/prince. Laura shows us a step-by-step pictorial tutorial so you can find your prince too.
By Linda Lanese
- Cute Felt Frog Pictorial Tutorial
- Video; how to needle felt a Halloween pumpkin
- Felt Easter bunny ears hair grip tutorial & pattern
- DIY Use Cookie Cutters to make Needle Felted Ornaments
- Free Tutorial for Pretty Felt Flower