Rachel, of “Lines Across My Face” has another fun and easy tutorial for us. These felt bows are so easy to make and turn out very cute. There are also so many different ways that you can use them, and they cost just a few cents to make. All you need is felt, a hot glue gun, and scissors. Rachel was inspired by these beautiful felt bows from “(Every) Nothing Wonderful”. Also check out how she uses old tights or hose to make headbands. Rachel is definitely going to give that a try. She decided to make smaller no sew bows.
By Linda Lanese
- Fall Felt Flower Centerpiece & Beautiful Felt Rose Tutorials
- Felt Christmas Trees a tutorial
- Felt Apple and Watermelon Gift Pouches tutorial and templates
- Felt Dahlia Flowers Tutorial
- Felt Lollipop Christmas Ornament tutorial