Heidi of “Digital misfit” created “Percy Penguin” and is now sharing her pattern with us. Heidi of “Digital misfit” created “Percy Penguin” and is now sharing her pattern with us. Heidi relates: “I know that autumn has only just begun, and that I should not rush into winter (I am Canadian, so trust me when I say that winter is NOT something I look forward to!), but I am about to join the Trim The Tree Holiday Ornament Swap on Flickr. Percy Penguin here was one of the pieces I had considered sending one of my partners last year (I opted for sending out birdie themed felt ornies instead, and wee Percy went to my bestie’s little sister)” So check out her Percy Penguin pattern and get a jump on Christmas.
By Linda Lanese
- Tutorials; “witchy mouse toy” and “Baby Penguin”
- Welcome to the Island of Misfit Patterns!
- Felt Birdie Ornaments DIY
- Free Felted Knit Pattern for a Nest and Eggs
- DIY: Lumpy the Christmas Coal