Kathryn is the host of “The Pickled Herring” with this innovative green idea “Felted Dryer Balls Tutorial”. This is new to me and I am sure many of you. Kathryn explains its function. “Want an eco-friendly way to dry your clothes? Hanging them on a clothesline is the best! But if you don’t have 7 days of sunshine like we do here in California, these dryer balls will help you save money, use less chemical-y fabric softener, and save on energy. These 100% felted wool dryer balls will speed your drying time and are just fun to make”! Thanks Kathryn for this amazing idea! I have been using the dryer bars from Downy, but I am surely going to give these a try.
By Linda Lanese
- How to Make and Use Wool Dryer Balls
- How to Make Wool Dryer Balls
- How to Make Wool Felted Balls – Pincushions
- Felted Patchwork Chair Cover
- Fabric Acorn Tutorial and why not felt