I am so happy that Jennifer of “Pienits” decided to create this tutorial and share it with us. Many times we want to try something new like felting a knit or crocheted hat and we have no idea how to shape or form them once they are felted. Today Jennifer shows us in a step-by-step tutorial for felting/fulling and blocking a knit (or crochet) hat using an inexpensive Styrofoam head/wig stand. You can pick up a Styrofoam head for $3 on the internet. Thanks Jennifer for the FAB tutorial.
By Linda Lanese
- Tutorial: Wool Incognito Mustache
- Felted lantern necklace free crochet quick and easy pattern!
- Needle felting tutorial for eyes, fangs and hair!
- Felting Tutorial – How to Make a Wet Felted Pod / Vessel using a resist
- A felted tapestry crochet tutorial by Carol Ventura